Sylvester Stallone condemns Rocky spin-off Drago,

Actor Stallone shared on social media that he never wanted his ROCKY characters to be used by parasites. Sylvester Stallone is also up against the new Rocky spin-off Drago. He also called producers who exploit the “franchise” he created “parasites”.

The actor vented his anger on Instagram on Saturday. He also shared a news article about the upcoming film and condemned those behind the production.

He did not name who he was referring to, but said it was a 94-year-old producer. This reference may mean that his comments directed at series producer Irwin Winkler.

Despite being 91 years old, the Oscar-winning actor still pressed. This appears to be a reference to his children, producers Charles and David Winkler.

Another Heartbreaker just saw this. This pathetic 94-year-old producer and his vile, useless vultures “Charles and David” are once again picking at the bones of an awesome character I created without telling me,” Sylvester Stallone wrote.

Stallone concluded by apologizing to fans that it was not his intention to exploit the characters. I sincerely apologize to the fans. I don’t want these ROCKY characters that I created myself to use like this.

Despite opposition to the project. Stallone played Ivan Drago in Rocky IV and Creed II. He also made it clear that he bears no ill will towards the latest actor, Dolph Lundgren. But Lundgren, 76, said he wanted to inform of the latest development.

The main thing I want to say is that I have nothing but respect for Dolph. But he said he wanted me to tell him what was going on behind my back. “” Keep your real musketeers near,” Stallone added.

Stallone has previously expressed his desire to take over and control the franchise. He shared a post earlier this month asking Winkler to pay him the remaining rights.

IRWIN has controlled ROCKY for over 47 times and “now after CREED I would like to have a lot of things left of my opportunity”. I really want to get this before I get it to yout children,” Stallone wrote. I believe this is a fair gesture for this 93 year old gentleman.

Punching said, “I want to leave some Rocky stuff as a memory for my kids.” But it’s always good to hear from loyal fans, Punching said.

The character of Rocky Balboa was created by Stallone when he was struggling to break into Hollywood. He headlined five films and even directed Rockys II-IV.

He then returned for the Creed films starring Michael B. Jordan as Apollo Creed’s son Adonis Johnson (played by Carl Weathers in Rockys I-IV).

In a 2019 interview with Variety, the star shared his frustration at not having an ownership stake in the franchise.

“What I am sad about is that I noway had a chance to enjoy Rocky,” he said. Every word, every letter, every grammatical error used there is something I fought hard for. It was amazing because it never happened. But when they said, ‘Hey, you’re getting paid. What are you complaining about?'” I was furious.”

Where this fight will lead is currently unknown. However, Creed III will released on November 23. In Creed III, fans will once again experience Stallone as their beloved character.

Be the first to comment

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.


*